Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Posy Garden Apron

Hi there! Today is my stop on the Posy Garden Blog Hop! I was thrilled when Carina asked if I would make something with her beautiful line of fabric.  Her new line "Posy Garden" is just lovely and full of stunning florals and geometric prints!  When I first saw her line at Quilt Market - and her Glamper all decked out in Posy Garden - I fell in love with it, and I'm sure you will too, when you see all the projects from the blog hop! 

For my project, I decided to make an apron!! 



This was so fun to make! I love how it turned out - I don't know how you couldn't enjoy baking in this apron! :) 




I got the inspiration for the apron - from this tutorial and knew that these fabrics would just look lovely in an apron! I used the following prints:




To add some extra cuteness to the apron, I added a simple fabric flower with a button embellishment in the center.  You can find my tutorial for fabric flowers here! 


I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope you visit all of the other blogs throughout the next week to see what they have in store for you! :)

Monday, August 1st: My Sewing Haven with Carla Peicheff
Tuesday, August 2nd Happy Little Cottage with Debbie Homick
Tuesday, August 2nd The Family Hearth with Bridgette McNay
Wednesday, August 3rd Fort Worth Fabric Studio with Lindsey Weight
Wednesday, August 3rd Happy Quilting Melissa with Melissa Corry
Thursday, August 4th Pretty By Hand with Kristyne Czepuryk
Thursday, August 4th Out of the Blue with Sondra Davison
Friday, August 5th Samelia’s Mom with Anorina Morris
Friday, August 5th Free Time Frolics with Adrienne Woods
Monday, August 8th Flamingo Toes with Bev McCullough 
Monday, August 8th Silly Mama Quilts with Brooke Sellmann
Tuesday, August 9th Snickerdoodle Stew with Jessica Stewart
Tuesday, August 9th A Little Patchwork with Ange Hamilton
Wednesday, August 10th Ameroonie Designs with Amy Chappell
Thursday, August 11th One Little Pooh with Tina
Thursday, August 11th Jedi Craft Girl with Amanda Neiderhauser
Friday, August 12th Stitching Revival with Christine Cook


Talk to you soon,


1 comment:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Love, love, love your apron! It's just the sweetest xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...